|The Titanic Memorial Lighthouse is located at the corner of Fulton and Water Streets at the South Street Seaport Museum. It was built in 1913 and originally located at the Seamen's Church Institute on South Street. It contained a time ball that told ships when it was 12 noon. Later the lighthouse was donated to the museum and moved to its present site in 1976.|
Page last modified November 11, 2001.
Page written by Mary-Frances Bartels. Comments, suggestions, and corrections gladly accepted.
Back to Searching for Titanic page.